Delta Aircrew Training Center
By Delta Professional Services
Airline Transport Pilot - Certification Training Program (ATP-CTP)
The Delta Aircrew Training Center operated by Delta Professional Services (DPS) received authority to offer the FAA-required ATP-CTP course in May of 2016. Our course is in full compliance with 14 CFR 61.156. We offer an immersion into the inner workings of a major domestic and international airline operating under 14 CFR 121. Over 3,500 pilots have completed our ATP-CTP course.
See behind the curtain and experience something that no other ATP-CTP provider can offer!
The cost of the course is $4,895. For those who are eligible, our course is approved for reimbursement by the Veterans Benefits Administration.
Train Like an Airline Pilot
Throughout our seven-day course, you will train with former airline captains from Delta Air Lines and other major airlines. Our instructors are the best in the industry with decades of experience flying transport category aircraft.
You will train in the same flight training devices and full flight simulators used in airline pilot training. Our curriculum content meets all requirements of Advisory Circular 61-138 and is based on current air carrier operations.
Must meet one of the below:
- US Military Pilot or foreign equivalent
- FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate, AMEL, with Instrument Rating or foreign equivalent
- 30 hours of classroom academics (not including FAA required tests)
- 4 hours of flight training device instruction with pre/post briefings
- 6 hours of full flight simulator instruction with pre/post briefings
- Vouchers for FAA ATM knowledge test preparation material and PSI ATM knowledge exam